Basic Life Support
We have been offering quality basic life support (BLS) level transports since 2008. Each BLS ambulance is staffed with a minimum of tow certified
Critical Care Transport
In January 2010, Premier Medical Transport expanded the scope of its services by starting its Critical Care Transport (CCT) program.
Premier Medical Transport is permitted to offer continuing education (CE) courses for medical professionals.
Premier Medical Transport, Inc. is a people-oriented company providing medical services throughout southern California. Since our inception in 2008, we have aspired to provide the highest quality of care to those in need with our staff of skilled medical personnel.
- Staffed with a minimum of two (2) emergency medical technicians
- Registered Nurses and Respiratory Therapists available when needed
- Offering services 24 hours each day, 7 days each week
- Continuing Education/Training Courses
- Community Awareness and Support
- Stand-by/Special Event Staffing Available